It's official, I am now a snowboarder - well, I tried at least. For our anniversary in July we bought me a snowboard, and then for Christmas I got all my snow clothes, so Nate took me snowboarding for my first time ever. I'm not much for winter or being in the snow so I didn't think I would have the best time, but I wanted to finally give it a try. Turns out, I love it! We had so much fun together and Nate was a great (and patient) teacher. We spent all day up at Sundance just the two of us. I still am yet to get off the lifts without crashing all over the place, but I have learned heel and toe side and am trying to carve now. The next morning my whole body ached, but I had a blast and can't wait to go again.
Right before we got off the first lift
Right after we got off the first lift(Nate was watching with the camera - thanks babe!)
I'm doing it!
Ouch.
9 comments:
Fun! I still haven't gone either although ive lived in Utah my entire life! ha ha ha GO KESHENA!
Oh Keshia, I am right there with you. Bryan says that he will no longer be snowboarding alone and I have to learn! We bought a coat and pants last weekend with hopes of picking up the rest of the gear as we find good deals... looks like I am on my way to aching too!
I'm so glad you tried it! I went over the break too. I think it was my 4th time, and I was so happy because I wasn't falling nearly as much. Good luck as you continue! It's so much fun and I wish I could go more!
Fun posts! Good job snowboarding! I love all the pics :) And, I miss you! We should get together soon!
Hey thanks so much girl! Bryce and I temporarily moved in with my parents just for 7 weeks. If you guys come out this way call me and lets do something! Double date maybe??
Wow, Kesh... I loved these pics. I laughed out loud when I saw the one of you falling off the lift. Ya, been there, done that. I want to go with you and Nate so bad! I'm siked you're going now. Let's plan a time soon huh?
p.s. Thanks for the game night. It was a blast and Mike and I can't wait to be back together so we can play hand and foot! Turns out you can't play alone... =)
wow you are brave! I snowboared once and hated it, all that dancing must make you a much faster learner than the rest of us! I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. my email is sweetswan03@hotmail.com, and if you email me i will invite you to read mine! Hope to see you at bunko soon!
Mckendra
Hey you dont know me but I went to Snow College with nate. I found your blog on Dani and Quinns blog. Ya'll look like your doing so good. Nate email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. Karolinagurl20@yahoo.com
You are so dang cute. I am glad I found your blog. Miss ya.
Kate
Post a Comment