Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas



We spent this Christmas with my family in South Jordan and had a nice relaxing break. Christmas morning was fun with my little sisters, and my family got a Wii so we played a whole bunch of that. Nate even snuck out of our room in the night and played until 3:30 in the morning. Ya, he likes video games. We also went tubing up at Soldier Hollow with another family and crashed our train of 16 people every time thanks to the rowdy guys. I don't think the people there liked us much, but we had a great time.

2 comments:

colin and brooke thompson said...

tubing? You got your mom tubing???? Please wake me up or pinch me! Wow! I am speechless! Snowboarding thing looks and sounds oh too familiar! Good luck! Hope your board gets used more than mine!:)

colin and brooke thompson said...

Oh, I need the scoop on David's girl!!!!