Monday, July 21, 2008

One Year Anniversary!

Nate and I celebrated our first anniversary on the 20th. It's crazy it has already been a year but it has been the best year of our lives. Nate surprised me on Friday and took me to Park City for the night. We stayed at Hotel Park City and ate at Ruth's Chris, which was delicious. It was a beautiful hotel and it was so nice to go somewhere together and just relax.

The next morning, before we headed back home, we rode the Alpine Slide and it was so much fun. It was Nate's first Alpine Slide experience and after he challenged me to a race I of course beat him to the finish line. :)

9 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Congrats! What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?!

Lish Harris said...

Congrats guys. Whitney beat me on our only slide experience too, but she cheated. Sound familiar Keshia?

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Keshia, it's McKinzi Hall. I just saw your blog from Alysia's and wanted to say hi. Congrats on your year anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! Our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/
I'm sure we'll see ya around soon!

. said...

Keshia!!! You two are so cute!!!Can you believe that it has been one year already!? It goes by way too fast!! I am glad you enjoyed your anniversary, I still cant believe we got married on the same day! Hope to see you soon!

Jan said...

Congrats on your anniversary! You guys are so cute together! Our blog is bretandjan.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well.

Kell & Anna said...

We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com

A Minerette Forever! said...

Hey were starting a Minerettes and Alumni blog! Its minerettesalumni.blogspot.com! Add and you can post on it and stuff! Let us know about how you are! The email for it is minerettes@yahoo.com! Email me and I will email you the password! Thanks!

-Maddi Redford!

Anonymous said...

hey Keshia and Nate how are you. this is Breanna. I love your blog it is really cute. Anyway congrats on your 1 yr. anniversary! We love you guys. Have fun! BYE.

Taya said...

Hey Keshia it's Mataya. It was so good to see ya in Saturday at the game! I didn't have your number but I wanted to ask ya a favor. It's way last minute so if you can't it is totally fine! But I was wondering if you maybe wanted to sub 2 of my dance classes on Friday? They are from 4-6pm and they are super easy young classes. Let me know if you can if not that is perfectly fine.