Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lake Powell

Our summer vacation this year was at Lake Powell with 5 other couples and it was wonderful. It was my first time to Lake Powell and now I know why everyone says they love it there. We rented a house boat all together and enjoyed the sun, boating, cliff diving, sleeping under the stars, and we even got attacked by gnats! To top off the trip for me I finally got up on a wakeboard and went in and out of the wake (thanks to Coach Nate). Soon I'll be jumping and flipping like him :)

 Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage
 Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage
 Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage
 Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage Photo Collage

Photo Collage by Dundoo - MySpace Editor

6 comments:

. said...

Hi Keshia! I just saw you at church you're so cute! It was fun to spend time with yall in Powell!~

Weston Tenney said...

cute pics kesh... can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

colin and brooke thompson said...

Isn't it great! I think we might be going in september! You got up!!! Go Kesh!!! Yay for comments!

Alysia & Bryce said...

Hey Keshia, It was so fun to get to know you guys is Powell. You are both so darling. We'll all have to get together sometime.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I've only been once but Lish loves it down there and I'm sure he'll be a little bummed out when he sees these fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I saw that you guys had a blog on Nate's facebook and just wanted to say hi! I've known Nate since 1st grade! Hope it's ok I commented, it is great to be able to see what old friends are up too! Tell Nate hi for me!! :)
Jaclyn (Fillmore) Mabry