Every October my family throws a huge pumpkin carve party with my extended Thorn family and this year it was just as fun as ever. I have such a great family. Nate and I had fun carving our pumpkin too. We made a good team. Isn't our ghost adorable!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
keshia! You guys look great! You look so happy! What a fun halloween festive project! =) I just wanted to say hello! I had no idea you had a blog! I will add you to my contact list!
Keisha! I just found your blog through Megan Moss' and can I just tell you how excited I am?! Now I just need to get Elisabeth to get a blog and I can then stalk my two favorite visiting teachers! Looks like yall are doing fabulous! You can check out our blog at justinandashleigh.blogspot.com... We are doing great and are loving Mexico!
Wow did you actually update your blog? Kesh you have really got to be better about this...
Kesssshhhhhena! I found you :) So cute... you and Mr. Nate are a swell pair!
Hey I'm so excited i found your blog its so cute and i love the pumpkins you and Nate are so cute. Happy Haloween!!
wow! I can imagine two perfectionists at work! Happy November!
Kesh! I remember this tradition of yours and I pretty much loved it so much. We adapted it! I told Mike we had to have homemade chili this year as we had a pumpkin carve and he was confused as to why... I told him it was like a basic Halloween necessity and then I realized, I'd just seen you do it year after year and decided it would be a necessity for me!
Ha ha, good times... I miss your family and you. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment