Nate and I have been married for one and a half years now and it has been the best year and a half ever! I love being married. We live right next to campus and it's perfect for us right now since I am still in school. I am studying Civil Engineering at BYU and have a few more semesters to go. I'm now working at Geneva Rock for an internship and teaching dance on the side. Nate is now "self-employed" and works full time on his real estate projects. He is working on a few developments with some friends and will hopefully make it big soon. :) With his free time he is either playing football or basketball or watching it on TV or reading. Life is great... just as busy as ever but it is so fun to be with each other for all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment